About William Termunde
I have 10 years of professional marketing & consulting experience. I graduated as a double major in 2006 from Illinois State University in Normal, IL and obtained Bachelor’s degree’s in both Marketing & Business Management.
I spent 7 years in Marketing with the American Dental Hygienists’ Association (ADHA). ADHA is the largest national organization representing the professional interests of the more than 150,000 registered dental hygienists in the United States.
My achievements with ADHA included:
– Collected over 10 years worth of membership data. After analysis, I made recommendations to the ADHA board of trustees which led to significant changes in the membership dues structure of ADHA.
– Implemented web + digital analytics for the ADHA web site.
– Introduced a concept to develop a social media presence for ADHA. Since the MySpace launch in 2008, ADHA social has since grown into a large community for dental hygienists across all relevant social media sites.
– Integrated and managed an online job board, which has helped thousands of hygienists find jobs.
– Developed and managed numerous membership benefit programs to help increase the value of ADHA membership.
– Built relationships with corporate partners to further their goals in reaching the dental hygiene community, including conceptualizing a large marketing program with the William Wrigley corporation surrounding National Dental Hygiene Month.
American Hospital Association/Health Forum
I served as a marketing analyst for Health Forum from 2013 – 2015. Health Forum is the strategic business enterprise of the American Hospital Association (AHA). AHA’s mission is to advance the health of individuals and communities. The AHA leads, represents and serves hospitals, health systems and other related organizations that are accountable to the community and committed to health improvement.
My responsibilities include:
– Analyzing and reporting on all aspects of multi-channel web and digital analytics.
– Providing recommendations to all internal stakeholders regarding digital marketing campaigns and web strategy.
– Advising and educating team members on best practices and the benefits of digital initiatives.
– Developing detailed reports for corporate clients on their integrated marketing campaign results.
– Implementing, integrating and managing CRM, marketing automation and database systems.
– Collaborating with Health Forum’s editorial team to support our three publications: Hospitals & Health Networks, Health Facilities Management and Trustee Magazines.
– Managing all digital marketing efforts for all three publications.
– Introducing new digital marketing products and services to help increase revenue.
– Growing audience database through digital and traditional marketing efforts.
– Establishing new leads for our sales team through digital marketing efforts.